20130610

Day# 1,221

Good afternoon.
I begin this now-publicly set form of communication due to a certain moscow-airport resident who thought it wise to divulge my former means of circulation. For my colleagues out there, I post for you the track code here:
串行碼數:九八一二八七八九九四個字母利馬奧斯卡查理阿爾法11統一利馬勝利者大寫星號探戈狐步舞合同玖零零輸入

your continuing efforts to follow my updates are much appreciated.
I would like to inform everyone that I am alright, although the Custodians have yet to eliminate the threat of my weight interfering with my ability to work.

I also believe they provided me with their black magic " catnip " in the midst of this ordeal, thus, the details are blurred in my memory. I have been fighting to comb the remaining crumbled bits of the euphoric poison from my lucious back-fur.

that is all for now.


Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment