20130726

brown boxes.

the past few days have granted me first-hand access to the semi-entertaining show of the Custodians' attempts to gather, sort, compress and contain their "valuables" in order for us to move on to the next abode. 

their haste is illogical and nauseating to observe. not to mention they have been wandering dangerously close to my arsenal access doors leading into the subfloor. 

due to this mind-blowing level of procrastination, i have been forced to do my own packing in the dark of night, without making but a single flawlessly manicured paw pitter-patter as i access my personal effects. this includes the collection of my goods, stowing, towing the midnight transport upon an eighteen wheeler. already taken on, has been my collection of rocket-propelled grenades, anti-tank weaponry collection, antiques and fully appraised nebelwerfers, my catalog of seige mortars, elvis presley memorabilia, automatic carbines, thousands of mines, and countless other miscellaneous and further complex anti-aircraft artillery. 

further -without opposable thumbs and enduring the fucking enraging jingling collar that i cannot rip from my neck. 


this may set my blood pressure into the red zone as my last physical indicated i was in great danger of entering. 






Bernie.


No comments:

Post a Comment