20130718

the other cat.


regarding my previous post: 
when i say "we", i am referring to myself and a degenerate cat that I am forced to tolerate on a daily basis. 
this animal is referred to as "Raven" - though, he acts more like an ameba than a graceful, sleek bird of prey. 


he is a "real" cat - which makes the situation extremely & horrifyingly demeaning. 
the creature often approaches me as i'm working on my blueprint documents (though he has a knack of bothering me when I'm on with London) fumbles around with my pens and instruments, then will swipe at my glasses. it is as if i was raising an infant. 
 if i lose my temper - the female Custodian will notice that "raven" has been shamed or hurt in some way that day.

that first burn of humiliation when i realized that I was expected to, and thus, would have to...... "play" & "willingly interact" with "raven" when the Custodians are around; in doing so, they think I am one in the same as the disgraceful, dirty, disfigured beast. 

Most of the time, i use this opportunity to practice & stay sharp on my tai kwon do skills, picked up decades ago at prison camp in Laos. 

the entire jester situation makes me sick.
i want to kill him, though i worry that i may become too bold and forget what i am supposed to do, how i am to move and what noises i am to make. I need him as a model for the average "house cat"


more than anything else, it is his bastardized, perverted ear that infuriates me. 
i will soon cut it off, just to hear him wail in pain and to make the Custodian's pay for their ignorance of what shame they make me face.



Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment