20130705

savage july 4th run by mediocre beasts, a classic example in the numbing punctuation of my life.

these hot, humid,unrelenting days of oddly hazy weather remind me of my time spent in the unforgiving jungles of southeastern malaysia. 

The fireworks in the background, that so entertain the imbeciles who gather round with glee outside my locale- they bring me back to the dusks when the HE aerial rockets came raining down upon us... the smell of hot shrapnel against the sweet dew upon the thick, waxy leaves of the foreign flora and fauna of south east asia.... and for my ears, the wails of young children fleeing for cover-- crying out for their mothers in vain...

to this day i have not forgotten the malay i learned to speak so well. 

let us not focus on these times, i've run low on my medication for the decade-standing night terrors that haunt the movie screens hidden behind my eyelids....


This reminds me: 

Hier Dr. Kruhlshankenweiss - 
   Please send me my medication refill. I am still at location V6723 JJ 0891 .
You know my coordinates.
Many thanks,
 Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment